« Home | Some more history » | heeeey » | Intro » 

Saturday, March 04, 2006 

My Medication Experiences

As I said in my first post, me being on Adderall was a bad, bad idea. It sent me to the moon.

Lamictal is my "wonder drug." It totally eliminates my rages, which is a very, very good thing. I know I'm a much better mom now.

Zoloft is my antidepressant. I don't tend to get depressed over much but my psych (affectionately referred to as my "crazy doc") wants me on it. No side effects or anything.

Abilify made me feel nauseaus so I stopped taking it after a week or so.

Risperdal does a good job of curbing compulsions, but unfortunately it makes me hungry all the time and exacerbates my tendency to binge eat. I'm currently off of it.

Geodon did not like me at all. It made me feel like I was on a horrible caffeine high, as if I'd taken like 20 Vivarin (caffeine) pills.

About me

  • I'm Carolyn a/k/a DramaPrincess a/k/a
    Philly Girl In Missouri
  • I live in Farm Country in Missouri
  • MySpace

Subscribe To My Blog