« Home | And behind door # 3... an oncoming depression » | Random Thoughts » | Hi ho, it's back to school I go » | No, I'm not manic. LOL » | And on being depressed... » | On being manic.... » | Poignant song » | My Medication Experiences » | Some more history » | heeeey » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

Happy Monday

I haven't posted in a little while. Just been busy. The "depression" thing was short-lived... and now I appear to be manic.

Last night I felt like I was all speeding, then I stayed up till midnight transplanting the vegetable plants I started from seed into bigger pots, prolly did 36 plants then ran out of pots and dirt. I had to force myself to go to sleep, woke up several times, was up at 5:30 am and painted half the bathroom before I went to work. I’m taking my medications as I’m supposed to. For right now I'm going to leave it be - if it starts becoming problematic then I'll call the psych. The extra energy is good because I’m in the process of moving. LOL

I just thought of something. I started taking the phentermine (diet pill prescribed by the dr.) last week. That very well could have something to do with it. But again, I’m going to leave it be for now.

Dang woman, could I have 1/2 of your energy? LOL
Hey, at least you're being productive with it. Honestly, if I was that energized it would drive me nuts. (well, more nuts than I already am)

LOL - I enjoy it when it occurs - as long as I'm not getting the manic sympton of severe irritability and rages that sometimes comes along with it, I'm going to leave it alone! But I am monitoring how I am doing, and if it gets out of control, I'll go see the psych.

I don't think I could handle being like this *all* the time... but when I do get it, I take full advantage. Ha!

hey,its really enjoyable idea about depressin i tried myself regording to get into still i am not get it. its really new think I enjoyed it

Post a Comment