« Home | Ugh - manic again » | Another update » | Time for another update » | It's been a while! » | Undecided » | Still manic » | Saw the psychologist last night » | Happy Monday » | And behind door # 3... an oncoming depression » | Random Thoughts » 

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 

Slightly better

I haven't taken the Risperdal except that once, but I have increased the Lamictal. I haven't been a bitch, thank God. lol

The freaking song snippets are still playing their endless loop...

I have to admit that in the last week or so I have gone crazy shopping. I didn't realize it till I did a report on Quickbooks to show "expenditures by category." I spent almost $75 on books from half.com and amazon!!! Some for my daughter - she's 11 and they are on the theme of modesty etc. because she wants to dress older than she is. Some for me - mostly bipolar related. lol I don't know why - I've read so many books and internet articles it's crazy.

I've also spent ridiculous amounts of money on groceries that we didn't really have to have, when I should have spent that money to pay my cell phone bill. Oops.

I, too notice that I tend to spend too much sometimes, but I don't think that we always have to relate it to bipolar because sometimes we "Need" those things.

I guess it is hard to identify a bipolar high and a normal shopping spree:-)

I read a lot of books, too on Bipolar. Recently, I heard that the book "Bipolar Advantage" is really good, and one I think that I am going to buy.

Bipolar advantage is a great book!!!

I love books. I can easily spend too much money on books...and music.

Post a Comment