« Home | Saw the psychologist last night » | Happy Monday » | And behind door # 3... an oncoming depression » | Random Thoughts » | Hi ho, it's back to school I go » | No, I'm not manic. LOL » | And on being depressed... » | On being manic.... » | Poignant song » | My Medication Experiences » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

Still manic

I wasn't tired yesterday at all, suprising since I only slept for about 6 hours and woke up overnight. I felt mostly normal at work except for the fact that I am so easily distracted. After work I went to the psychologist and I could tell that I was manic... I could hear myself talking soooooo fast and when I mentioned it he said I was loud too... then when I thought about it I realized I was.

On the way home I got that "speeding" feeling again. It's not uncomfortable like I've had an overload of caffeine or anything. Just sort of revved up and full of energy. It's hard to explain.

I got to Walter's and he wasn't home yet, so I finished transplanting the veggies from the night before - I had bought more soil and pots. I also did several loads of laundry.

When he got home he was pretty tired so he just went to bed. I didn't want to finish painting because that bathroom is right off of our bedroom, so I forced myself to relax and read. I think I started getting tired around 11, and then I was up and wide awake at 5 am. I did another load of laundry then went and did some community service for an hour (related to the DWI - check the daily blog if you're interested) and came to work. Now it's lunchtime and I'm waiting for my boss to come back so I can go do yet another hour of the community service. That puts me down to 3 hours left and I'll do that after work - good thing since I have court tomorrow morning, eh?

I'm proud of you for completing your community service. I got a wreckless driving ions ago, like over 20 years ago.
I wonder if your mania could have something to do with the eclipse or the beginning of spring? I've been sleeping less. And going to bed earlier. Kinda like normal. Weird.

Post a Comment