« Home | The post-manic "crash" » | New health problems into the mix » | Better... for the moment » | Self-induced (hypo)mania? » | Slightly better » | Ugh - manic again » | Another update » | Time for another update » | It's been a while! » | Undecided » 

Saturday, November 18, 2006 

Heart surgery on 11/27

So the glucose tolerance test was normal. This is good news! The thyroid is stable for the moment. Also good news. On Monday 11/27 I'm having surgery. And actually this is good news too. I'm too lazy to write it out, so visit my MySpace blog if you want. And add me if you have one too. http://blog.myspace.com/phillygirlinmissouri

In other news, I am taking temporary guardianship of my 5 year old niece. My sister is training with the post office and her hours are going to be crazy, so I'll have Janell until her training is done. My daughter and I are thrilled to have her, and Walter is looking forward to having a little one around too. I leave on Tues 11/21 to get her and will be home on Saturday night, just in time to get her settled and enrolled in school for Monday, when I have the surgery.

The bipolar has been fairly stable. I've still got constant song snippets or something in my head which is really annoying but I guess I'm stuck with them, and I should be grateful that I'm as stable as I am. I've definitely been overspending... but that may just be "me" and not the bipolar.

So I'll check back after the surgery. Wish me luck!

I get that way when I'm depressed or manic too - constant song playing in my head of the SAME SONG over and over! I don't have it right now (thank God), but I know what you're saying.

Good luck with your surgery - I'll be thinking of you!

Wow, you have had a lot of stuff going on!

Post a Comment